Friday 1 January 2010

Isn't it ironic

Yes!!! First 10km on the clock.
Hampstead Heath was beautiful, covered with a new layer of snow.

Didn't start that well though. New Year's eve last night. "Can't drink too much tonight dear. Out for the run first thing tomorrow" I said. "This thing is already making you dull" MBH (my better half) responded with a single raised eyebrow. Always was dull; bloody hell, I just listened to Coldplay for 10km. At least now I have an excuse.

Was looking for my NSPCC pin yesterday. "Have you seen my NSPCC pin?" I asked my MFBD (my first born daughter). "I remeber seeing you play with it".
MFBD: "What? What pin?"
Me: "The green circle one"
MFBD: "Ah. You threw it away."
Me: "What?! Why did I do that?"
MFBD: "I wore it and is gave me a HUGE scratch"

Isn't it ironic? Should have listened to Alanis M.

So. 99 x 10km to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment